Better Data Provides Better Results
When it comes to choosing a tenant screening company, not all screening reports are equal. It's the quality and coverage of the data that is most important when selecting a tenant screening company and TenantTracks provides the most comprehensive and accurate data in the tenant screening industry.
Unique to TenantTracks is the fact we provide Massachusetts Arrest Records and Eviction Records that other screening companies fail to include in their reports. This includes the Connecticut "Off-line" Eviction Records from the Courts that are still only available on paper files. TenantTracks also verifies the Social Security Number before we take your payment to make sure each report is on the correct person. We also use Alias Name and Nickname Logic to provide our customers with the highest degree of accuracy.
Our reports contain multiple components and search many different data sources, each report includes:
- Trans Union Credit Report with Vantage 3.0 Score
- SS# Verification and Fraud Alert
- National Eviction Report
- National Criminal Report
- People Search providing Alias Names and Previous Address History
- National Sex-Offender Registry
- OFAC Report (Terrorist Watch-list Report) to comply with the U.S. Patriot Act
- Massachusetts Arrest Records
- Connecticut Eviction Records including the "Off-line G.A. Courts"
- TenantTracks Rental Performance Database