Unique to TenantTracks is the fact we provide Massachusetts Arrest Records and exclusive Connecticut Eviction Records that other screening companies fail to include in their reports. This includes the Connecticut "Off-line" Eviction Records from the Courts that maintained their cases on paper files only. TenantTracks also verifies the Social Security Number before we take your payment to make sure each report is on the correct person. We also use Alias Name and Nickname Logic to provide our customers with the highest degree of accuracy.
Our Reports Contain Multiple Components And Search Many Different Data Sources. Each Report Includes:
- Trans Union Credit Report with Summary Box
- Vantage 3.0 Credit Score
- Social Security Number Verification
- Active Fraud Alert
- National Eviction Report
- National Criminal Report
- People Search providing Alias Names and Previous Address History
- National Sex-Offender Registry
- OFAC Report (Terrorist Watch-list Report) to comply with the U.S. Patriot Act
- Massachusetts Arrest Records
- Connecticut Eviction Records including the "Off-line G.A. Courts"